Free Angels Fly High
The League of Angels (Web Game MMORPG).
+ Positive interaction between controls and the game, it’s easy to grasp and understand as well as customize keyboard and mouse to move, control and fight with your character.
+ Number of skills that can be added and what you choose to add to your skills adds a great amount of choice and possibilities to your strategy.
+ There is a generous map and a great amount of missions that offers players variety so that it’s never the same.
+ To those that are not used to the complexity of some MMORPG’s like World of Warcraft, the League of Angels offers a great start, it’s simple and user friendly and the introduction gets you into the action right away, it also features a good tutorial.
– Depending on your Internet speed, you can have a good or bad experience in the game, but even if you have a good one, expect some server failures from time to time.
– When playing and moving around the area, when there are a high amount of players around, the screen gets confusing and you don’t even see your player, on screen (visual players) should be limited.
– Even though it’s simple and offers some options regarding skills, for more experienced MMORPG players it will lack on this side.
– There aren’t many classes/types to choose from, which can be good if you are inexperienced, but experienced players will see this is as a great limitation on strategy.
- Entertaining introductory game for MMORPG, offering a good amount of choices and different trajectories for a webgame.
- A good first step on MMORPG for people wanting to get into this very particular genre. After getting the hand of this game, it’s a natural leap towards World of Warcraft or Starcraft.
- Fighting style and characters sometimes have great resemblance to League of Legends.
- “Tree style” skills is user friendly and explains well to the player what his options are and what impact it will have on both his character and foes.
o The ability to choose other classes or types to have a deeper sense of strategy and wider options in combat.
o More skills types, going along with the extension of types idea (above), more defensive and offensive skills with different side effects like paralysis, poisoning and so on.
o (Uncertain). Haven’t been able to configure a controller with the game, have tried two of them and it didn’t work. It’s a problem if no controllers work since there are some gamers who don’t enjoy playing with keyboard and mouse.
o Abolition of paying items, it’s debatable if it’s “unfair” or not to have someone stronger than you because he pays for it and this is just an opinion but I’m a defender of the theory that the rewards should be based on skill so either make it payable for the entire game for everyone, or free for everything.